TERMS and CONDITIONS FOR MEETING ROOMS
1. ANEX OFFICE will endeavor to satisfy your requirements; however, they will not be liable for any claim, loss or damage sustained by the client as a result of ANEX OFFICE failing to provide meeting rooms or additional services, to include availability of audio, visual and overhead equipment beyond their reasonable control.
2. ANEX OFFICE will under no circumstances be liable for any consequential loss, loss of profit or business suffered by the client.
3. ANEX OFFICE will be indemnified against any claims, liability or loss arising from any breach of this agreement by the client or from negligence or omission by the client.
4. The additional services available at the Business Centre will sometimes require the services of a third party supplier or service provider. ANEX OFFICE will under no circumstances accept liability for any consequential damage or loss caused by those instructed. Full details of services (including cost) are available from the concierge.
5. In the event of any cancellation by a client, ANEX OFFICE should be informed in writing VIA EMAIL, FAX or Any postal Service but will reserve the right to apply charges and any other expenses incurred.
6. Cancellations (which will be acknowledged by email) must be made be by post or email by the hirer and our refund policy is as follows:
Cancellations received more than 48 hours prior to hire period Full Refund
Cancellations received between 24 and 48 hours prior to hire period 25% Refund
Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to hire period No Refund
• All refunds will be made to the credit/debit card used when making the booking.
7. Payment for all meeting rooms and additional services should be paid for immediately with a completed and signed booking/agreement form.
8. Payment for all meeting rooms and additional services for existing clients who have an existing signed agreement will be invoiced accordingly under the agreed terms and conditions.
9. ANEX OFFICE reserve the right to amend your room type subject to room type availability
10. This agreement is governed by Florida Law.
11. Force Majeure: The performance of this Agreement is subject to termination without liability upon the occurrence of any circumstance beyond the control of either party such as acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulations, disaster, strikes (except those involving the employees or agents of the party seeking the protection of this clause), civil disorder, or curtailment of transportation facilities to the extent that such circumstance makes it illegal or impossible to provide or use ANEX OFFICE facilities. The ability to terminate this Agreement without liability pursuant to this paragraph is conditioned upon delivery of written notice to the other party setting forth the basis for such termination as soon as reasonably practical but in no event longer than (10) days after learning of such basis.